With more than 16 years of experience in the logistics industry and an extensive line-up of resources spread across multiple countries and industry segments, we deliver turnkey solutions especially customized for your supply chain. Our integrated supply chain solutions cover all facets of your logistics, starting from design and planning to execution and monitoring. Besides, our comprehensive spectrum of services also provide you the much-needed competitive edge in the market by tackling threats directly boosting performance, optimizing inventory, enhancing quality control and improving your supply chain visibility.
Generating Value through Our Tailored Solutions
- We create the most efficient, cost-effective, customized and integrated solutions by identifying the opportunities available and tackling the challenging areas.
- We use standardized tools, processes and the right metrics to analyze your business.
- Our logistics engineers create a flexible design for your supply chain and optimize it through several processes such as simulation, modeling and by integrating data analytics tools into the solution.
- We choose the best warehousing locations and the most convenient as well as cost-effective modes of transportation to ensure smooth running of your supply chain operations.
- We deploy the tailored solution, to meet your logistics` needs and yield huge savings for your business.
- Backed by our air, ocean, rail and road network spread across the world, we provide the most efficient and timely logistics services to our clientele.
- Hassle-free DDU & DDP and CIF deliveries.
- Our solutions help in reducing our customers` overall supply chain expenses.
- Delivering cargo to remote locations/ project sites at various inland locations.
- Handling material management at project sites across the globe.
- End-to-end solutions for your retail supply chain
Adding Tremendous Value to The Fashion Retail Industry
- Wrinkle-free delivery
- Customized Transportation Solutions
- Transparent & Integrated point of sourcing to the finished products
- Delivery at retail outlets across the globe
- Same-day sample delivery
- Spacious, on-demand quality control areas
- Garments on Hanger (GOH) and flat-pack garments
- Buyer`s consolidation
- Pick and Pack
- Sorting, labeling and re-packing
- Direct-to-store deliveries
- Full supply chain visibility
- Reduction of stock level
- Inventory and status reporting
- Faster response to market demands
- Re-Palletizing and shrink wrapping, labeling
- Door pick-up and delivery
- Customs clearance and documentation
- International and domestic distribution
- Inventory management
- Management reports and cost analysis
- Effective inventory control and management
- Enhanced monetary returns
- Improved asset utilization, which in turn leads to a significant reduction in transportation costs
- Reduced expediting and administration expenses
- Excellent customer service