Tiger Logistics (India) Limited is an industry leader in handling and successfully executing the challenging task of shipping oversized and heavy-lift project freight. Our logistics project management experts oversee the entire process of transporting massive and out-of-gauge shipments. To move a project cargo, our experienced project managers devise a tailored transport plan and once the shipping process starts our extensive network of oversized and over-dimensional cargo specialists monitors the consignment at every step until it reaches its destination.
Our services&specialities in the “Project cargo” domain are:
- Shipping of heavy-lift& Over Dimensional Cargo (ODC), outsized containers and ISO tanks
- Customized and cost-effective solutions
- Managing Multimodal transportation of extra-large shipment, regardless of the size, shape or destination
- Handling of projects entirely, starting from planning to development and final execution
- .Undertaking route surveys and selecting dependable carriers
- Arranging security to escort sensitive cargo
- Monitoring of cargo load to ensure effective cargo loading/unloading
- Execution of projects through meticulous planning and ensuring timely delivery
- On-site management& co-ordination with customers
- Continuous tracking of customers` shipment status and updating the same
We develop project logistic solutions for key industry segments such as:
- Manufacturing industry
Tiger Logistics brings unmatched expertise and innovation to defence procurement in support of government defence programs, UN peacekeeping missions and humanitarian relief efforts. As a knowledge-based logistics operator, Tiger Logistics has proved its efficiency and reliability in the field of defence logistics. With our ability to provide custom-made solutions, we are continuously adding value to our clients`operations.
Some of our best experiences in the defence logistics sector are as follows:
- In 2001, Tiger Logistics had exported Ashok Leyland Trucks under the United Nations peace mission. The trucks were a help from India to Afghanistan during the Afghanistan War
- We had imported Airborne Warning and Control System (AEWACS) aircraft from Israel to India for Indian Air Force in the year 2009
- Exporting of “Sindhu Kesari” Submarine from Mumbai to Russia. It was a big project assigned by the Indian Navy and our team executed it with tremendous enthusiasm.
- Importing of Aircraft EMB – 1451 (two times) from Brazil to India for DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) India in the year 2012.
- Exporting of Mig Aircraft Engine – RD33 from Goa to Russia. Indian Navy had assigned us this task and our logistics experts handled this responsibility with immense pride. It was a great honour for us to be able to serve our own country.
- Exporting of HAL 228 aircraft from Kanpur to Germany. It was a project assigned by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.